Rabu, 23 Januari 2013

Detox Your Body

Bismillahirahmanirrahim
Assalamu'alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh



Last night one of my friends want me to help her to make an english article. Wow it's surprise me. I'm not sure whether I can do this or not. I've never used this language for more than 28 years. I've lost so many words, vocabs and idioms. But I'll try to do my best. She want me to write about Detox Your Body. So here is my article for you all my dearest friends.


''Detox'' seems to be the new ''cool''. Everyone talks about ''going on a detox'' as if it's some kind of trendy rehab for a period of eating or drinking to excess.

Every magazine or newspaper you pick up seems to have its own idea of what ''detox'' involves and ''how you can revive your body in just 7, 14 or 21 days!''

Detox is all about ridding your body of toxins - toxic substances that accumulate in your cells from poor nutritional choices and excess alcohol build up. Although there is a simple answer to this problem - err, stop making bad food choices and drinking too much - there is a far simpler solution that you can administer daily, without having to go through a period of complete abstinence, denial and self-induced purgatory.

Detox daily by eating high quality protein, drinking enough water for your body's needs and eating a good mix of fruit and vegetables, every time you eat. At the same time, cut down on junk food and too many ''white flour'' carbs. That means processed foods - biscuits, cakes, wrapped foods, sweets, microwave meals and anything artificially flavoured.

Keep alcohol consumption to a minimum and if you do have to drink, make sure you equal every glass of wine or beer with twice as much water. It's very important to remain hydrated, and to flush those toxins out of your body daily.

Nothing comes close to a healthy diet and regular exercise when you're searching for the ultimate ''detox''!

Give it a try - your body will thank you.

Best regrads,

M C Heru Purnomo


Article source : The Real Way to Detox

 




2 komentar:

Unknown mengatakan...

Great effort

Catatan Mas Heru mengatakan...

Thank you. I hope this post will open our eyes and start to detox our body. So we can continue our life in healthy way.